Saturday 1 June 2013

Sundown 2013


The Sundown run has been around for a few years and this was the first time I participated in it.  The idea of running at midnight was something new.










 From the moment that I stepped onto the train, I saw more and more people (with their running gear) heading towards the Promenade MRT Station and towards the F1 Pit Building.

Not a fit runner, I entered the 10 km race.









The route started from the pit building, past the Nicol Highway, turned towards the former People's Association Building and back to the starting point.

The route was generally ok, except at a few areas where there was a human traffic jam.  This was partly due to construction work along the way.

I managed to complete it within 1 hour 29 minutes.  Hopefully I could lower it to 1 hr 15 minutes next time round.















No comments :

Post a Comment