Sunday 19 August 2012

Ciputra Hanoi: Private Residential Area


I always wanted to see how the priviate residential area in Hanoi look like.  So on a Sunday afternoon, I asked the hotel staff to recommend a place to take a look.  Taxi ride from the Hanoi Old Hanoi to Ciputra Hanoi (past the West Lake) costs about US$14.

The area was rather isolated, and the surrounding was still the odd shophouses and empty land.  Passed by the security guard post and you would see the apartments.








There were houses within the area as well.













The roads were in good condition.

For a while, I thought I was in another city.

It is interesting to see how the better-off and possibly expatriates stayed in Hanoi.  And I believe more such development would appear when more Vietnamese become financially well off.

Visit Vietnam/ Hanoi travels for more blog entries

No comments :

Post a Comment